[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Approve Q1/Q2 reports

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Nov 3 23:49:26 EST 2009

Folks,

Tyler finished reconciling accounts up to the end of Q3.  I have briefly
reviewed the reports I previously generated against the current reports
for the same period and they seem to match so as far as I know there was
no change to them.

I've attached those reports to this email again.

Motion: Approve the Q1 and Q2 income and expense, and balance sheet reports.

+1 Frank

I'd like to close voting in time for the board meeting Thursday if there
are no problems encountered so that effectively just gives Wednesday for
review.

I would like to stress that the detailed information from which these
reports are compiled is available online in quickbooksonline to all members
of the finance committee.  In this view you can click on any amount in the
report and see detailed items from which it is composed.  This can be very
useful to better understand what is actually going on!  If anyone has forgotten
how to do this let me know and I'll help you.

Best regards,