[OSGeo Finance] 2010 Budget

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 8 11:45:09 EDT 2010

One way to support this is to have a projected itemized trip report from Tyler to let us know how he intends to spend his time during the year.  The estimates and trip locations would be highlevel and mainly to provide backup.

Ken Tamura
AEC Division of Autodesk, Inc.
415-547-2114 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)