[OSGeo Finance] Closing off 2009

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 6 20:51:48 EST 2010

Frank and all,

Just an FYI that I've reconciled all the bank accounts, got all my
expenses entered for the last couple months of '09.  I hope to have
final stuff all wrapped up later this week.

I'm waiting on a couple things from the bank (confirming sender of a
couple wire transfers) and then will start checking the various project
report/statements and review status of outstanding invoices.

A couple updates:
* First donation for MapGuide came in last month
* Ordnance Survey and a couple others paid up in Nov-Dec (press release
for OS pending)
* Autodesk is internally discussing renewal prospects
* Confirming 2008 and 2009 FOSS4G transfers - neither have occurred
* QGIS project has paid out all its funds last week, at their request
* i-cubed's payment just came through this week

Attached is current version of 2009 year end balance sheet for your
reference.  More to come...

Tyler