[OSGeo Finance] Closing off 2009
Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 6 20:51:48 EST 2010
Frank and all,
Just an FYI that I've reconciled all the bank accounts, got all my
expenses entered for the last couple months of '09. I hope to have
final stuff all wrapped up later this week.
I'm waiting on a couple things from the bank (confirming sender of a
couple wire transfers) and then will start checking the various project
report/statements and review status of outstanding invoices.
A couple updates:
* First donation for MapGuide came in last month
* Ordnance Survey and a couple others paid up in Nov-Dec (press release
for OS pending)
* Autodesk is internally discussing renewal prospects
* Confirming 2008 and 2009 FOSS4G transfers - neither have occurred
* QGIS project has paid out all its funds last week, at their request
* i-cubed's payment just came through this week
Attached is current version of 2009 year end balance sheet for your
reference. More to come...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Finance