[OSGeo Suomi] FOSS4G-2013 proposal document

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 12 14:23:02 PDT 2016

Hello from Canada everyone!

I guess this is more a question for Pekka: I noticed that your great
FOSS4G-Helsinki 2013 proposal isn't available anywhere, and I'd like to
make sure that it is archived (I'll submit it in OSGeo's SVN repository
- I have archives like this going back to 2003 for 'FOSS4G').  Pekka or
anyone, can you send me the PDF document?  It was named
"Welcome_to_Helsinki_FOSS4G_2013.pdf"   Here is the old/broken link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38789316/FinFOSS4G/Welcome_to_Helsinki_FOSS4G_2013.pdf

Thanks! :)

(someday I will have to come to FOSS4G-Finland !!!!)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo