[OSGeo Suomi] Loading Base map Raster data (peruskartta)

pradeep kumawat pradeepkumawat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 01:12:06 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have downloaded Finland base map from maanmittauslaitos, basically there
are around 5000 PNG files that I have to process and load into Geoserver. I
did similar exercise but with Geotiff files, where I generated index file
by running gdalindex over folder and then done some editting with
properties file and map was ready to load but it is not working with PNG
files. Could you please guide me how I can create base map from png files
in geoserver ?

Regards,
Pradeep