[FOSS-GPS] [Announce] SGT: The Sabeel Gnss Toolkit

Abdelrazak Younes younes.abdel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:01:09 EDT 2009

Hi there,

As I have more or less quit working in the GNSS field I decided to
publish as free software most of my previous work done for a client last
year:

http://gitorious.org/sgt

The library compiles fine under Windows (MSVC 9.0) and linux (gcc 4.3)
but I didn't have to the time to cleanup my makefiles on this last
platform (I plan to switch to CMake someday).

This library is able to read raw Ublox data and to compute smoothed,
SBAS corrected, position. This is free software under GPL version 2 so
feel free to use, reuse or contribute to the code if you think there is
something interesting for you. If someone is willing to pay I'd be able
to offer licence for closed source commercial development.

Abdel.