[FOSS-GPS] Introduce

Tomoji Takasu ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Thu Sep 10 16:57:29 EDT 2009

Hello Agun

>From RTKLIB ver.2.2.2, English manual has been provided.

http://gpspp.sakura.ne.jp/rtklib/rtklib_document.htm

regards,

Tomoji TAKASU

----- Original Message -----
From: "Muhammad Gunawan Raditya" <shevaditya_17 at yahoo.com>
To: <FOSS-GPS at lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 4:35 AM
Subject: [FOSS-GPS] Introduce

Hello everyone

my name is Agun..
i`m a student from institute of technology bandung Indonesia..
now I'm helping my teacher to research about RTKLIB..
i have to explore what rtklib is..
and i have to compare with ttc,the an0ther software from rtk..

but I am difficult to start when I worked in an offline state..
and the data that I have is taken from SOPAC..moreover,
it is very difficult to search literature about RTKLIB..
so, what will i do to start? because this is my first experience for working
with RTK's software..
and i haven't used that stuff yet(RTK)..

regards,

agun

      Get your preferred Email name!