[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS: Call for translations!

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Mon Apr 19 19:06:19 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to mention that foxtrotGPS is currently seeking
translations!

We just incorporated an updated Finnish translation from Timo Jyrinki,
but there is plenty of work to do on plenty of other languages. So
far, we have *some* amount of coverage in Bulgarian, Czech, German,
Spanish, French, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, and Slovak--but it's not
clear that any of those translations are 100% complete (I actually
expect that most are not, at present).

Since we are developing openly with a publicly-readable version-control
repository, it's possible for us to have 100% complete translations
at each release--but we need your help!

If you are able to translate to any of those languages, or any other
languages that we don't yet have covered (personally, I'd love for us
to be the first GPS that speaks Lojban :)), we'd love to hear from you!