[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB and SiGE ICs

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Thu Aug 12 18:51:13 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:33:17AM +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> cristian paul peñaranda rojas <paul at kristianpaul.org> writes:
> > There is some body that is working with RTKLIB and SiGE chips in order to correlate its output?
>
> What are SiGE chips? Can you give a link to a datasheet that describes
> the protocol?
I dont have the link :( but the protocol is serialized (SPI-like), i think is like in the 4120L (in one of the output configurations)
the data is given i a a sampling rate of 2.048 MSPS , 4 bit I/Q and is alternated as Sign I, Maq Q, Sign I, Maq Q (2bit I, 2bit Q) the SYNC signal is raised each 4bits