[FOSS-GPS] rtklib: license of mkl_blas.h

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Fri Aug 13 07:57:39 EDT 2010

cristian paul peñaranda rojas <paul at kristianpaul.org> writes:
> Is it package public or planing to be? will great help for
> non-windows users trying to get run rtklib in their debian systems

It needs some work. For example mkl_blas.h says

"No part of the Material may be used, copied, reproduced, modified,
published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or disclosed in
any way without Intel's prior express written permission."

so I don't think I am stricly speaking allowed to distribute my
package. However, this is just a header file, I am assuming it is only
needed when linking against Intel version of BLAS?

Tomoji, can you comment on this one?