[FOSS-GPS] More upcoming FoxtrotGPS releases, and...

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Sat Aug 28 10:06:27 EDT 2010

Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> Other than that, please merge one-liner at (bzr)
> lp:~timo-jyrinki/+junk/foxtrotgps-intltoolfix that fixes running
> intltool-update (without the need to configure/make the software) that
> the translators usually rely on.

I saw this when I was going through the patches that you and Daniel
had put together in the Debian package, and pushed up a slightly different
change to prevent `intltool-update --maintain' from failing (I added
foxtrotgps.glade.in to POTFILES.skip) a couple of weeks ago;

It still requires running `./configure' to so that the "@PACKAGE_NAME@"
and "@PACKAGE_VERSION@" placeholder-strings (and whatever other similar
things might end up in there, I guess--I can't think of any right now)
are replaced with the correct, translatable English strings, but it
shouldn't require a `make' cycle.