[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS GUI customizations

Brian Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Mon Dec 13 13:46:01 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi
> wrote:

> Where is that?

Maybe it's just vapourware.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FoxtrotGPS

The site is timing out on me right now. It seems to have vaporized. Maybe
Openmoko.org has become a collateral casualty in the wikileaks infowar.
(That's a joke.)  Maybe openmoko forgot to pay the bills.

I am sure there is a TangoGPS version though because I remember trying it
out back when I was playing with my Freerunner phone. The same question
remains -- how do they do that? Is it possible to make a small screen
variant of a GTK+ program without extensive coding?

Brian

Secretly I long to write Hypercard stacks again.
Oh how I pine for the callow days of my youth!