[FOSS-GPS] Whats up with FoxtrotGPS?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:17:10 EDT 2010

2010/7/13 John Stowers <john.stowers.lists at gmail.com>:
> Just wondering what the plan is. I noticed BZR has not been touched in a
> while, and there is still the ogm-widget branch waiting for
> review/merging.

Well July is at least around here largely vacations and people might
be just enjoying the sun with the first FoxtrotGPS release showing the
way ;) Works great by the way. That said, not sure if that specific
branch still needs some work, looking at the earlier discussion, or
what are the general thoughts on that. Not that I'd been involved with
the coding part anyway myself.

Meanwhile, since lindi wanted to file a bug, I took the liberty of
opening bug tracker at https://bugs.launchpad.net/foxtrotgps - it will
be seen if it'll turn out a permanent place or if something better is
chosen later. There is also now a FoxtrotGPS team in LP for interested
people, although I'm not sure if it will be useful for something or
not - I just didn't want my name everywhere there since Joshua should
deserve most of the credit..

-Timo