[FOSS-GPS] Contributing to FoxtrotGPS

James Hiebert james at hiebert.name
Mon Oct 18 18:57:22 EDT 2010

I'm with Brian in that I'd like to start contributing to f*gps.  I'm a
decent software developer, an avid user of the software.  However, to this
point I haven't known how... there aren't really any clear instructions on
the website for how to contribute.

> At least I'd be ok with attaching them to bug reports at
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/foxtrotgps

This is the first time that I've seen mention bug tracker on launchpad.  If
there's a link to this from the foxtrotgps website, I can't find it and
neither can google:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Afoxtrotgps.org+https%3A%2F%2Fbugs.launchpad.net%2Ffoxtrotgps&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.gentoo:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a
I would think that there should be, so that potential would-be developers
can find it.

> but I don't have write access to bzr.

Who all are the active maintainers/developers of f*gps.  Is it mostly Timo
and Josh at this point?

~James