[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib Gps+GLONASS PostProcessing Accuracy

Luigi ll bluluiss at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 04:53:50 EDT 2011

SOLUTION FILES: http://88.149.180.118/ProcessingDataandConf.rar

Hi all.
I having some accuracy-trouble with GPS+GLONASS post-processing, with the
master-rover attached files.

So much epoches results in "Q=0" after PostProcessing and was excluded from
solution, and other points (with about-ok covariance matrix) have 20-40mt
errors.

Master and rover data are from Novatel OMEV gps, and converted
using convbin.exe.

The satellite configuration during the surveying was fine (about 13
satellites), and master and rover are about 1km far, but only 6-4 satellites
result after postprocessing.

I think I have some configuration problem, I tried to change settings but
without success.
I attach the conf file also.

I hope you can tell me something to fix problems...

Excuse my disturbance, but that's for my thesis work and it's so important
for me.

SOLUTION FILES: http://88.149.180.118/ProcessingDataandConf.rar

Best Regards
Luigi Rodorigo