[FOSS-GPS] rtklib rtk over wifi

Grant gkoswald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:52:05 EST 2011

Hi,
Been trying real hard to get rtklib to work over wifi. I have on 1 computer
running server module and on other computer running navi application. I have
skytraq recivers hooked up to both.

On Navi I can get the 2 light greens to show on bar as well as middle one.
However I cant get the solution to change off single. I can connect over the
wifi and plot the other reciver etc. I'm using tcp server and client over a
wifi connection. How do I get navi to correct the 2 signals?
So I have light green lights to indicate gps and tcp client is working. The
middle bar is light green as well.

Any tips?

thanks