[FOSS-GPS] Calculation of satellite position using RINEX file

Abhishek Jain geo.abhishek.iitr at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:48:38 EDT 2011

Hi to all,

                                I want to write a program to calculate the
satellite position so that I can calculate the differential correction from
the derived pseudo-range.. Can someone guide me thought algorithm and the
various parameters

I have found following links to calculate the same but all looks a bit
different ...

web.cecs.pdx.edu/~ssp/Reports/2006/Monaghan.pdf

www.ceri.memphis.edu/people/rsmalley/ESCI7355/lab_4.pdf

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/bitstream/2014/16120/1/00-2027.pdf

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Jain

Geomatics Engineering

IIT Roorkee