[FOSS-GPS] DGPS with software for Linux

Abdelrazak Younes younes.abdel at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:26:06 EDT 2011

On 06/05/2011 04:11, H.S.Rai wrote:
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:44 AM,<john at coyotebush.net>  wrote:
>>> Do you know any similar product, with software which cam run on Linux?
>> Windows 7 runs fine from either Vbox or Vmware. I know that's not a great
>> answer
> Wished to have native Linux solution, no wine, no Vbox / Vmware.

If you are willing to contribute local DGPS (which is easy), here is SGT:

https://gitorious.org/sgt

SGT can do SBAS and read binary Ublox raw data. It would be easy to add
Ashtech binary support if you have the format documentation (I can help
you). I plan to move SGT to an LGPL license.

I guess gpstk also do this that from RINEX observation file. But I don't
know if Ashtech supports RINEX observation file:

http://www.gpstk.org/bin/view/Documentation/WebHome

Cheers,
Abdel.