[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS 1.1.0 string freeze--translations in need of update!

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Sun Oct 2 20:37:44 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since FoxtrotGPS has had a release, but a number
of new features and other improvements have been cued-up in the
Bazaar repository. Given that, I think it's about time that we did
put out a new release; I believe that the code is stable and that
we're almost ready to release 1.1.0--

The one issue that I'd really like to work out before we ship 1.1.0
is that, due to the significant number of new translatable strings,
all of the translations are in need of updates; I'd like to get
as many translation-updates as possible integrated before making
a release. To that end, I've done a `make update-po' and committed
the results to the foxtrotgps-dev bzr branch:

    http://www.foxtrotgps.org/branches/foxtrotgps-dev

The strings are now frozen.

Since people are probably wondering, here's a listing of all of
the current translations and their status:

    sr: 237 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations, 59 untranslated
    ja: 237 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations, 59 untranslated
    hu: 207 translated messages, 24 fuzzy translations, 79 untranslated
    fr: 206 translated messages, 24 fuzzy translations, 80 untranslated
    fi: 206 translated messages, 25 fuzzy translations, 79 untranslated
    es: 206 translated messages, 24 fuzzy translations, 80 untranslated
    sk: 126 translated messages, 64 fuzzy translations, 120 untranslated
    nl: 117 translated messages, 45 fuzzy translations, 148 untranslated
    cs: 79 translated messages, 71 fuzzy translations, 160 untranslated
    bg: 77 translated messages, 70 fuzzy translations, 163 untranslated
    ru: 71 translated messages, 76 fuzzy translations, 163 untranslated
    de: 1 translated message, 15 fuzzy translations, 294 untranslated