[FOSS-GPS] Nokia N9 and RTK GPS?

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 18 08:43:49 EDT 2011

--- Em ter, 18/10/11, Anders Wallin <anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com> escreveu:

> De: Anders Wallin <anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com>
> Assunto: [FOSS-GPS] Nokia N9 and RTK GPS?
>
> Does anyone know if the hardware and/or driver/software on
> the Nokia
> N9 will allow RTK-GPS?

Hi Anders,

Not all GPS receivers are able to RTK as it needs raw carrier phase data.   SkyTraq S1315F has this feature.  There are some others from u-blox. I' m starting myself to try an Arduino Uno and the N9 has a better processor and has all the communication  to get the NTRIP or RTCM corrections data.  It is quite hard for me to buy hardware, I am  in BraSil, I hope you have a chance to get the right receiver.

good look

julio menezes