[FOSS-GPS] Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Tue Oct 25 16:19:25 EDT 2011

Leave it to me to offer a statement that provides me the opportunity to insert my foot in my mouth! :-) I was remembering using one of our older receivers that was memory limited to 512M. We logged data 40 min before/after flight and had to clean it out each night before the next day's work or there were definite problems.

Tom