[FOSS-GPS] Re: Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 26 15:30:03 EDT 2011

--- Em qua, 26/10/11, Antonio Pestana <afsm.pestana at gmail.com> escreveu:
> Assunto: [FOSS-GPS] Re: Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK
> Data: Quarta-feira, 26 de Outubro de 2011, 9:55

> No, I'm not an *nix user. And no, I did not collected RTCM
> (i think that it
> is impossible).

Dear Antonio.

Unfortunately I don't know the Leica GMX902 and if you have an  radio modem output enabled.
I think it is possible to log RTCM from the radio port. I have built  myself an ( Medusa ) serial cable. The cable has 4 DB9 connectors. I  listen the equipament and software communications connecting 2  tails to my *nix notebook.
As I said, it is possible for example with Novatel receivers and I think with Ashtech receivers with B and K firmware options but I have not done it yet, but I will do.

This is just one idea, but who known ?

regards,

julio menezes

PS: I hope it has stopped raining long, longer than necessary.