[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib MIPS requirements?

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 14:03:15 PDT 2012

Well it might be possible to compile for the STM32F4, but it's be
pointless.  The solution rate would have to be low if it did "work".

So you got it working on an ARM9?  Could you share the project and
code?  Was that running under Linux or just compiled for bare metal?

BTW, loads of fun- use a Motorola Lapdock to turn it into a "computer":
http://rpidock.blogspot.com/2012/05/raspberry-pi-and-motorola-lapdock.html

The Lapdock is just a battery, HMDI monitor, and USB hub for its
keyboard, mousepad, and the 2 USB ports on back.  There's no processor,
memory, or drive.  The price is excellent for that, too!   However, its
connections are "troublesome" IMHO- the odd types of male micro USB and
male micro HMDI connectors are not mechanically sound, prone to bad
connections, and could even break off.  It becomes more of a problem
with the HDMI because it requires a rigid gender changer plug stuck on
top of the port, which adds a lot of mechanical stress.

It's possible to rewire the USB into something more sound, but the HDMI
seem impractical, HMDI uses a LOT of fine-pitch pins.

Danny