[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib on Linux
yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 2 14:28:16 EST 2012
I found here a small script I have used (attached).
I hope it helps.
btw: the GNU/LINUX applications are:
(1) RTKRCV Real‐time Positioning. The console AP version of RTKNAVI.
(2) RNX2RTKP Post‐Processing Analysis. The console AP version of RTKPOST.
(3) POS2KML Google Earth KML converter for solution files.
(4) CONVBIN RINEX Converter of receiver raw data. The console AP version of RTKCONV.
(5) STR2STR Stream Server. Console AP version of STRSVR.
I remember I have fixed an small problem with convbin main().
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 486 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss-gps/attachments/20120202/f6ec019e/rtk_comp.zip
More information about the FOSS-GPS