[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB RTCM3 Problems

Tomoji TAKASU ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp
Mon Jul 9 17:29:25 PDT 2012

Dear Daniel

> Has anyone made a patch for either of these two correction data types?

To support RTCM MT 1003 or 1011, we have to resolve 300 km
ambiguities in pseudoranges of messages. It is not so easy
without knowledge of base-station receivers. It requires special
algorithms.

So I decided not to support RTCM MT 1001, 1003, 1009 and 1011
in the current version.

I am considering it for future versions.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

regards,

*********
Tomoji TAKASU