[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib rover - base question

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jul 23 09:10:59 PDT 2012

Timo/Aljaz

--- Em seg, 23/7/12, julio menezes <yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> De: julio menezes <yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br>
> Assunto: Re: [FOSS-GPS] RTKLib rover - base question
> Para: "Open Source GPS-related discussion and support" <foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org>
> Data: Segunda-feira, 23 de Julho de 2012, 12:23
>

> --- Em seg, 23/7/12, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
> escreveu:
>
> > De: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
> > Assunto: Re: [FOSS-GPS] RTKLib rover - base question
> > Para: "Open Source GPS-related discussion and support"
> <foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> > Does offline processing work for you? I asked for raw
> data
> > to be
> > published also in the thread you linked but I don't
> think it
> > was ever
> > sent to the list.

I apologise if my answer is out of this topic.

My tests are static.

A have some data collected with Stop & Go using dual frequency receivers but I have not processed it yet.

They may be usefull in RTKLib rover - base postprocessed  tests.
I plan  to compare with rnx2rtkp and the privative software as I did before.

regards,
julio menezes