[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS: add track-logging toggle to the toolbar? (was: FoxtrotGPS - are suggestions welcome ?)

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 1 02:24:52 PDT 2012

Joshua, that works beautifully !

Makes it heaps easier to record logs. Thanks a lot.

I'd suggest two minor improvements. Firstly, can you add a help text
for the flag that pops up when a user hovers a mouse over the icon ?
I'd suggest "start/stop track logging". Secondly, and perhaps a bit
harder and maybe not so important, the toggled icon does not look
massively different to the untoggled. I guess its dependent on the
widget set you are using but if its easy, making it look more
distinctive would be good.

But, either way, thanks heaps, great response.

David