[FOSS-GPS] NV08C

Michele Bavaro mic.bavaro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 23:59:38 PDT 2012

Hi Danny,

Not all NV08C units have calibrated group delay on Glonass channels.
NVS ships calibrated units only since April 2012 and distributors stock
may be outdated.
With code biases on Glonass RTKLIB will not manage to fix the
ambiguities properly when you enable Glonass AR, which should therefore
be turned OFF.

I recently bought from the factory some calibrated NV08C and will report
if I see improvements over the previous batches.

With regards to my implementation of the parser the code - being part of
RTKLIB - is open source.
Anybody is very welcome to modify it.

All the best,
Michele