[FOSS-GPS] PPP with RTKLib: RINEX O- and N- files?

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:51:47 PST 2013

Thanks for the tip!
By extracting the receiver clock bias from the status-file, and playing
around with the RTKPOST settings I now get better results:
http://imagebin.org/283266

There's still a 4 ns offset between the CSRS and RTKLib solutions - I don't
know where it comes from??

ESA gLAB arrives at the same result as CSRS, so maybe I will look closely
at the gLAB settings next.

Thanks for your help - I will try to write a blog post about my findings
if/when I get at least three methods to agree on the results (CSRS, gLAB,
and RTKLIB)

Anders

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Felipe G. Nievinski <fgnievinski at gmail.com