[FOSS-GPS] Differential GPS with RTKLIB 2.4.2

Gordon Williams gwilliams at ncf.ca
Thu Jun 6 13:01:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

Likely a setup problem or some bug, but could one antenna be affecting the other antenna at such a close distance?  What happens if you move them 2m apart?

This is something that I want to try once I get my second ublox datalogger working, so I hope that you will provide some feedback on what worked for you.

Gordon Williams