[FOSS-GPS] impressed

Artyom G gnsssdr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:46:19 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I also want to thank developers of RTKlib.
During last month one the students under my control tested nvs08c-csm with
RTKlib. At first we tried to get our coordinates relative to RTCM base
station. During 3 days the difference in fix-position coordinates didn't
exceed 1cm (on each coordinate). Distance between RTCM station and our
antenna was about 3 km. Then we determined coordinates between RTCM station
and second reciever. And at the end we determined coordinates between two
nvs08c-csm receivers (baseline about 8m).

We also checked manually baseline distance between two nvs08c-csm receivers
by subtracting coordinates of the first nvs08c-csm receiver (that were got
relative to RTCM station) from the coordinates of the second nvc08c-csm
receiver (that were also got relative to RTCM station). The result was the
same as RTKlib outputed.

I also appreciated strongly the posibility to stream data from receiver
through "strsvr". It was very comfortable to work with receivers output in
parallel with the student.

Thanks a lot for RTKlib.