[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB raw data

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 25 12:29:03 PDT 2013

You need a GPS which puts out "RAW" data.  Most consumer models do not,
but the number that do is growing.  They're not all that expensive
anymore, either.

RAW data is always proprietary.  There is no standard like the NEMA 0183
GPS position data output.

RTKLIB has settings to read data from most of the mfg's RAW formats that
exist today.

Danny