[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS chops off details on refresh

Svenn Are Bjerkem svenn.bjerkem at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:59:08 PDT 2013

Hi,
running foxtrotgps 1.1.1 on raspberry pi with gpsfake -c 0.1 on an NMEA
file from a GPS which had a 1 Hz update frequency. The replay is a bit
faster than real-time, but I notice that track data is lost on the screen
track when it is updated. I mean by this that abrupt direction changes and
turns are just cut away and replaced with a single point. Is there any
filtering happening in foxtrotgps which can be modified in source or by
configuration?

--
Svenn