[FOSS-GPS] Basic Question: Just Require 2 log files from RTKLIB

David14 dav.mercenary at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 02:52:36 PDT 2014

Hello People,

Recently I found out receiver I was working with does not work with RTKLIB
unfortunately.
And my new receiver will arrive in some time so I wanted to request people
if they have some log files from rtklib that you can share with me and I can
write my code on.

I just need 2 log files from rtklib. One in which a receiver is static and
the other in which a receiver is moving.

The main focus of my project is to increase precision with dgps. So I will
place a receiver (receiver1) which is static and the other receiver
(receiver2) will be mounted on a robot. Both the receivers will be connected
separately to rtklib and I will be able to get data. receiver2 just acts as
a control.

Now I need 2 log files from rtklib for this.

I would greatly appreciate help on this because I have no other way to go
about it. Thanks.

Regards