[FOSS-GPS] Raw Data from NEO-6M

Scott Harrison scott at sharrison.net
Wed Apr 30 10:16:26 PDT 2014

Leor,

You have to go into U-Center and enter the following custom message:

to enable RXM-RAW

b5 62 09 01 10 00 c8 16 00 00 00 00 00 00 97 69 21 00 00 00 02 10 2b 22

to enable RXM-SFRB

b5 62 09 01 10 00 0c 19 00 00 00 00 00 00 83 69 21 00 00 00 02 11 5f f0

This will turn on the raw data you need, but it is stored in RAM so
you will need to resend the codes every time you power up.

Also, set your type to PPP and then you should start to see sub-meter
accuracy with RTKLib.

see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RTKLIB

Scott