[FOSS-GPS] Rtklib Why do I require a base station

Scott Ellis scott.ellis at novatex.com.au
Sun Aug 3 19:45:13 PDT 2014

David, have been watching the list for a while and you may know the
answer to this.

If all I am after is relative positioning information i.e. relative to
my base station, how accurate does the base station position entered
into RTKLIB have to be, and what effect does this have on the relative
accuracy - if any?

Scott