[FOSS-GPS] Hope this board gets funded (SkyTraq NavSpark)

jbeale1 beale at bealecorner.com
Thu Jan 23 11:01:36 PST 2014

Good news, I see that the NavSpark project on indiegogo
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/navspark-arduino-compatible-with-gps-gnss-receiver/x/6094574
is now funded (nearly $40k and 1309 supporters).  I put in for a few myself.
It will be interesting to see what performance is like with raw output into
RTKLIB.  I notice the Skytraq S1315F-RAW is already supported in RTKLIB, I
don't know if the new device using the Venus 822 processor will perform any
differently.  When they ship it, as far as I know it will be the cheapest
RAW output device available.