[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:11:11 PDT 2014

Hi Nick

I have done a lot of testing with U-Blox LEA 6T at speeds of up to 120 km /
h. Lat & Lon does not appear to be a problem but elevation is a problem. I
paid the equivalent of $60 for the 2 receivers and ceramic patch antennas.

They are accurate on base line up to 10km where after accuracy drastically
degrades.

I do all my testing in real time and do not post process.

If you want to I can speak to my supplier and see if they still have some
of the LEA 6T's in stock at the price I paid for them.

Attached are photographs of the units I am using

Regards

Anton