[FOSS-GPS] Raw Data from NEO-6M

Scott Harrison scott at sharrison.net
Thu Jun 12 05:25:58 PDT 2014

seabass,

Yes you can. In fact I did a little work on a similar problem a short while
ago but I am traveling now and haven't got back to it.  In my case, I was
writing a desktop app to configure the uBlox module in linux via a serial
connection (or FTDI usb to serial).  I don't use Windows much and was
getting tired of switching operating systems to run uBlox.  I have attached
a small Arduino Project sample file I found on Saintsmart earlier.  You
should be able to get the example running with a few tweaks.

Good luck.