[FOSS-GPS] New member & question about the Ublox NEO-6M

Dylan Van Assche dylan.rscafan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:32:49 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm Dylan Van Assche and I'm living in Belgium. My search competence is
GNSS (math) and I would like to do the GPS calculations by myself in
GeoGebra.

For that I need 2 things:

   - The pseudo range of each satellite (PSR)
   - The location in space of each satellite

I already succeed in receiving the PSR of each satellite thanks to the
OpenStreetWiki from my NEO-6M Ublox GPS receiver (ROM 7.03). But the
position of each satellite is still a problem... Does anyone know which UBX
message contains this kind of information and how can I enable that message?

Cheers,
Van Assche Dylan,

Student 6 Mathematical - Science