[FOSS-GPS] Accurate timestamp in rtkpost

ABM Musa amusa2 at uic.edu
Fri Dec 4 19:11:14 PST 2015

Hi,

I’m using a Topcon GR3 as a rover to collect some data and then post processing it with rtkpost along with data from a nearby CORS station. I’m using rover navigation and observation files, base-station observation file, and precise orbital file (sp3). However, the timestamp in the solution file is only with accuracy of whole seconds. Can you please let me know how I can get the timestamp accuracy in milliseconds?

-Musa