[FOSS-GPS] Single-Frequency PPP in RTKLIB

Dimitris Psychas psxdimitris at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 08:11:52 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask information about the implementation of single-frequency PPP in the open-source package RTKLIB.

As you know, single-frequency PPP is not supported currently in RTKLIB. However, has anyone of you tried to "simulate" this single-frequency PPP data processing in RTKLIB ?
Let me explain what I did in order to simulate it. I tried to remove the 2nd frequency from my dual-frequency observation data with RTKCONV and then I used IONEX TEC file from IGS in order to "run" the single-frequency PPP. However, it doesn't seem to work that well, due to the fact that when I use the 4 GNSS systems, the solution is worse than GPS-only single-frequency PPP, and I could not explain it.

I look forward to your proposals. Any idea is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dimitris V. Psychas
(psxdimitris at hotmail.com)