[FOSS-GPS] Single-Frequency PPP in RTKLIB

Dimitris Psychas psxdimitris at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 15:11:10 PDT 2015

No. In particular, when I use multiple GNSS systems, I get much better performance compared to GPS-only PPP, using dual frequency observation data.

I thought the same, that the L2 observations from iono products are not produced correctly. But how could I fix it ? Do you have tried something like this ? I just used RTKCONV to remove the L2 frequency observations, and then I use IONEX TEC files as Ionosphere Correction in RTKPOST in order to establish the single-frequency PPP.