[FOSS-GPS] rtklib / rnx2rtkp gps/glonass

Greger Burman gb at moroco.se
Mon Nov 23 08:15:02 PST 2015

Hello CptStubbs!

Sorry I did not see your message until now. The short answer is that I have
not had any success with including GLONASS so far. I will revisit this
topic when I have the chance to test with a different antenna that is
better for GLONASS.

I have learned a couple of things regarding the settings that I did not
know before. I don't remember where I found this info, if may have been
right here in FOSS-GPS.

1. RTKLIB p11 in required, so make sure you don't have an older version.
2. For best result ambiguity resolution should only use GPS, not GLONASS. I
believe this had to do with GLONASS time not being as accurate as GPS time
keeping. Options -> Settings2 -> Integer AR: GPS:ON, GLO:OFF

Let me know how you get on.
cheers

> Hej Greger!
>
> Have you had any luck in finding out why the position is better with GPS
> only? I'm having similar problems. Any findings are appreciated!
>
> Best regards,
> CptStubbs
>

> --

Greger Buman