[FOSS-GPS] Configuring a NV08C for rtklib

Artyom G gnsssdr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:19:17 PDT 2015

Hi Fred,

There is only one last thing that I have forgetten to mention. Did you set
Odd parity in COM-port settings in your experiments???

Today I've used thik kit:
http://www.nvs-gnss.com/products/evk/item/4-evk-csm.html with RTKlib2.4.2
and it worked fine. I used the following commands at start-up:
!NVS CFG-PVTRATE 2
!WAIT 1000
!NVS CFG-RAWRATE 2

In order to get data from USB (COM PORT0) at first I switched from NMEA to
BINR in BM control (alternatively NMEA $PORZA message can be used for this
purpose). When I used COM PORT with DB9 connector I didn't make any
preparations.

Regards,
Artyom