[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib using Galileo

Eva Bauer eva.bauer at alumni.tugraz.at
Tue Sep 29 07:21:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently working with the RTKlib and simulated GPS L1/L5 and
Galileo E1/E5a data. Therefore I've got data for a rover and base
station.
I processed the data with RTKPOST (Kinematic Positioning Mode, Integer
Ambiguity Res Fix and Hold) and GPS only works fine, but with Galileo
only or GPS/Galileo only float solutions are obtained. These float
solutions though are very accurate (few cm) compared to the known true
trajectory.
So now I'm wondering if Galileo Integer Ambiguity Resolution is
supported at the current release, and if not is it supported in the
following release?

Thanks for your help.
Eva