[FOSS-GPS] help with RTKPOST of GPS file please

Michele Bavaro mic.bavaro at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 08:36:59 PDT 2016

I simply processed your files with RTKLIB and played a bit with settings..

I copy the results here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebswg4qn7zpb4uu/ebennb.7z?dl=0

It does not manage to get a reliable fix, so perhaps other will be able
to do better.
I have a IMR capable software and could try including inertials if needed.

Cheers,
Michele