[FOSS-GPS] uBlox EVK-6N and RTKLIB 2.4.2

HAOCHLI lihaochen0428 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:57:57 PDT 2016

Hi to all,

I'm a newcomer in GNSS area.

Recently, I'm trying to use RTKNAVI to communicate with my uBlox EVK-6N.

In uCenter, I did the following
-> Message View -> disable NMEA and enable UBX
-> Message Vie -> UBX -> CFG -> PRT(Ports)->Target: 3-USB
-> Configuration View -> RXM-RAW & RXM-SFRB -> USB on
-> Send all above to receiver.
-> Connect with RTKNAVI

However, no GPS info was recorded, only the following appears.

I'd like to know if my device is supported by RTKNAVI........

Thanks in advance!
<http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7573473/1.png>
<http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7573473/2.png>