[FOSS-GPS] rtkpost processing with callibrated antennas

spanikp peter.spanik at stuba.sk
Mon Aug 22 07:24:10 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am newbie to RTKLIB and I try to post process my static RINEX - rover and
base data with rtkpost and compare results with Trimble Business Centre. In
processing options of rtkpost in Positions tab, there is Antenna Type.
Unfortunatelly there is no browse button to assign corresponding ANTEX file.

I try to do these two things:
1. Assign ANTEX files in Options > Files tab. I think it is designed for
work in PPP positioning mode, not in double-differenced static positioning
mode, because you must specify satellites ANTEX file. After processing there
is assigned only antenna2 (Base) variable and antenna1 is blank according to
resulting *.pos file.

2. Manually fill the antenna's NGS absolute calibration names, namely:
    Rover - Trimble R8 Model 3 - "TRMR8_GNSS3     NONE"
    Base - TRM59800.00 with SCIT - "TRM59800.00     SCIS"
In this case in output .*pos file there are blank both antenna1, antenna2
variables.

Results in both cases are different from results gained by Trimble Business
Centre with correctly assigned antennas. I try to set different methods for
ionospere and ambiguity resolution, but it still looks that there is problem
with assigning receivers with their callibration files.

Does anybody know if there is any option how to assign antenna to Rover and
Base in static positioning mode?