[FOSS-GPS] ublox NL-6002U

Mike McLoughlin mike.mcloughlin at rockmate.com
Wed Mar 2 05:31:56 PST 2016

Hi Anton,

I am trying to get decimetre and better accuracy.

I have 2 of UBLOX NEO-6P. I have windows computers which record NMEA data as well as RINEX data but I do not seem to be able to get an accurate fix when I run the data through RTKlib. I am not using RTKlib to record the data on the computers. I am using RTKlib to do the post processing.

Regards,

MacSam